We hired an Education/Event Coordinator!
Welcome, Lyndsie Marsh!
SHOP and DONATE to complete the circle of use and reuse.
At The I.D.E.A. Store, we’re passionate about finding fun, functional and creative reuse for the materials we often take for granted. You’ll find an ever-changing inventory of donated materials and re-sourced resources for projects of all shapes and sizes. We’re a store, an educational community, a donation center – we’re a marketplace of items and ideas! Take a look here .
- We are educators sharing green ideas for art and everyday life.
- We are artists. We are Earth-friendly. We are curious. We are creative.
- We are shopping the most unique things in town.
- We are Hatch, a creative-reuse festival in March 2015!
- We are outreach.
- We are the place for you to bring the stuff you just don’t need anymore.
- We are The I.D.E.A. Store.
- We are your community.
- We are a part of the C-U Schools Foundation, a nonprofit supporting excellence in local K-12 education.Tweets by @The_IDEA_Store